Monday, February 6, 2017

Hello

Happy New Year to everyone! 
Just wanted to let you know that I am now on Facebook. I will be posting photos of new pieces and details regarding up and coming sales of my work. 

I have been absent from here for some time due to family matters that needed my attention. On top of that it was a brutal winter health wise...bad bugs got the best of me on numerous occasions
there was lots of good things happening to
WE ARE BUILDING A NEW HOME! 
🏡😀
So it will be an exciting year...I will be keeping a diary of sorts here on blogger to document our home building adventures.

I am also back to work in my studio...its been some time since the fuzz has flown and I am happy to report that things are progressing well...I will be posting pics of new pieces very soon.

Hugs
Susan





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails